Student Blogging Challenge Favourites

Skateboarding is my favourite thing to do and i do it in most of my spare time. My Mum and Dad love watching my brother and i skate so they don’t mind taking us to the skate park. My Mum tries to skate but is pretty hopeless at it. My favourite tricks to do are to get loads of air and pull out a nose grab or a melon.

I always enjoy hanging out with my mates because we always have a laugh and enjoy ourselves. My friends also like to surf, skate, play football and play basketball. We pretty much all get along and never fight with each other. We all met each other in prep and have been friends ever since.

Football is my favourite team sport because my family has followed Geelong Cats for a really long time. My favourite player is Billie Smedts and he is number 2. like me he is quiet small and is quick on the field. I have supported Geelong Cats since i was born and always will. Go Cats!!!!!

Basketball is another one of my many favourite sports. I play in a league with my mates. Our team name is Young Rebels and we have only lost 2 games throughout the whole season. The team i support in the NBA is the Los Angeles Lakers and at the moment they aren’t doing very well.

Surfing is my favourite water sport and i love to do it on days when it is not raining and good waves.

One Response