HEAL THE WORLD!

TEXT TO SELF

I think that this song and video clip were very inspiring to everyone around the world. As you could see in the clip there were people dying and getting injured but it was as if we don’t care. War is a terrible thing and I know that our country is lucky not to be involved in a war or fighting of any kind. Without war earth would be a better place for everyone. Not having wars or fights would benefit everyone because some people have to flee their country because of it. Lot’s of people come to Australia because it is a safe and lucky country. My great grandfather went to war and lived to tell the story so he is like a superhero to me. My parents decided that I would be named after him as his name is also Jack ******. Having a relative that has been to war makes it mean so much more to me. I am not sure what role my great grandfather served at the war but I am pretty sure that he was a soldier. This video clip just proved that the world would be a better place if there was no such thing as war or violence. If everyone did exactly the same as what happened in the clip it would 100% HEAL THE WORLD!

TEXT TO WORLD

In Iraq there has been a war that has killed many people. The Iraqis have just been going about their business and living their daily lives but are being held hostage for it. Many Iraqis have been killed for doing nothing which is making Iraq a very dangerous country. There have been bombs planted in random places in Iraq that have gone off at the most unexpected times and have killed many Iraqis. Another terrible thing that is happening in Iraq is that a man is training his six year old son to become a terrorist. At the age of only six years old he walks around with a gun and wearing camo army army gear. I saw a picture on the news of the boy holding a decapitated head. To think that a little boy is running around in Iraq with a gun would be very frightening because who knows what he might do with it. The man that has been training the boy is supposedly his father. This child has done so many disgusting and terrible things and he is a danger to everyone. If this war was never started and nobody was killed it would help HEAL THE WORLD!

TEXT TO TEXT

I am comparing the song heal the world to a movie called Saving Private Ryan. The movie was about a soldier and his three brothers who were also soldiers. Private Ryan was an amazing soldier but he was in trouble and needed help. Eight other soldiers went on a journey/adventure to find and save Private Ryan. Their journey was very dangerous as there was a lot of combat and fighting along the way. There were times where the soldiers wanted to just give up and turn back but it was to late. There were heaps of near death situations and even some death situations! I think that it is a great action-packed movie because eight men risked their live to save the life of one. Three of the eight soldiers died horribly as they were saving Private Ryan. The soldiers names were John H.Miller, Wade and Private Daniel Jackson. When I had finished watching this movie there were so many question going through my head about what the soldiers might have been thinking. Overall I think that the movie was inspiring and I would recommend to anybody who likes action movies.

By Jack