Living in a treehouse

“Welcome to our treehouse where anything is possible and when I say anything, I mean it.” Sorry that was a terrible intro let me start again. ” Hello my name is Ethan and this is my best friend Tom”. “Bonjour”. ” As you may have already noticed Tom is a bit loopy”. “Hey, I’m not loopy It’s just that my brain is as big as the average person” “or the average Fruit fly, clearly”. ” Now back to the topic of our treehouse, you name it, we’ve got it and the newest invention I have secretly been working on is a kitchen”. “A kitchen, are you serious what is special about a kitchen”! “This isn’t any old kitchen” I said “This kitchen is like a super speed retro Kitchen that cooks meat in 3.456375 seconds and freezes water in 4.1648535  seconds but the best thing about this kitchen is that it is allergic to healthy foods so we can eat as much bad food as we like”! The fridge happened to be in the kitchen at the same time as the boys and he was listening to their conversation. The fridge was disappointed in Tom and Ethan and decided that he didn’t belong in a kitchen without healthy foods so he took a hike and went to the mountain of lost fridges. “Hey Tom where is the ice-cream in fact where is the fridge”. “Oh no” I say with a mouthful of chocolate in my mouth “he probably heard our conversation about not eating healthy foods and got angry with us and left the kitchen”! “Where would he go because after all he is a fridge and fridges don’t even have legs”. “Anything is possible in this treehouse”. It was settled, they were going to search for the fridge no matter what it takes because a kitchen isn’t a kitchen without a fridge. They searched high and lo looking for the fridge but there was no fridge to be found until they saw what looked like chicken feet tracks along the ground so they decided to follow them. The tracks lead them to a mountain that was so cold that I might as well live in Antarctica in my undies. “There it is” I say “our fridge is just up that mountain”. “Well that was surprisingly easy” says Tom when they reach the top of the mountain. “Yeah, there was only the odd monster truck, a couple of dinosaurs and a gigantic wedge tailed eagle that we had to avoid”. “Stop right there fridge, you’re coming with us”. “I’m not going anywhere without healthy foods” replied the fridge. “There is only one way to get me back into that kitchen is to promise me that you will eat broccoli everyday for a year”. “Fine, we promise”. When we got back home the fridge forced us to eat broccoli for dinner. “Eat up” said the fridge. “A promise is a promise”. “Can I have a drink of water” asked Tom. While Tom was busy getting water I was stuck here with the fridge. I was just about to eat the broccoli but before I put it in my mouth I heard a weird noise. when I looked up I saw a fridge with no legs or arms or anything, it was just a fridge. “What did you do Tom” i said. “Simple, i just pulled the plug from the power source”. i hugged Tom (which was a bit weird) and we went to the kitchen and had a look at the oven. We used our super speed skills because it is a super speed kitchen and split the oven in half so one half could freeze and the other could cook. Normally i think happy ending are a bit cheesy but not in this case i guess.

The End
By Jack Farrow